Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

all about me



Kia ora my name is Asher and I am 10 yrs old.I live in New Zealand with 4 other family members.My mum is a orcadist,my dad is an orcadist,my brother is annoying and my sister is In university.I like talking about Godzilla and other kaiju.

I enjoy playing fortnite battle royale duos with William.I am good at spelling and vocabulary.My goal for this year is to get better at maths.My second goal for this year is to finish every word on my superstar spelling sheet.My third goal is to finish my WW1 and WW2 books.



This year I am looking forward to robotics and more intense science.

3 comments:

  1. You have set yourself some great goals for this year. I'm glad you are looking forward to Robotics. I look forward to reading more about your learning on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work I think you can achieve these goals by the end of term 3 let alone term 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice goal setting i like fornite also




    ReplyDelete