Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Home 2018-(writing second draft)



I woke up and remembered that it was Monday and I got 7 days off so I leapt out of bed and stretched my legs then walked out of my room as happy as a dingo. As I made breakfast which was a delicious delicacy named “jam on toast” I thought of things I could do that day. As I munched more down my throat I wondered if the pool was warm enough to swim in. It was really warm and I was super happy because we have not swam in that pool in AGES.







7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good week at home Asher and I have been really impressed with your interest in the activities the class did at camp. They learnt lots and its great to hear them sharing their learning with you! I do love that pool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this delicacy called "jam on toast" XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would enjoy a week off of school to I like the fancy word delicacy down. I would love to go swimming especially if I had not been in it for ages.The second thing i liked was the dingo part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so hyped up in that pool of yours i'm so jealous XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember your birthday and we spent most the day in the pool, glad to know you had a great day ash

    ReplyDelete