Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Person of the future.

W.A.L.T use creative language and poetic devices to describe ourselves.
Person of the Future


I am a child.
I am all the things of my past.
I am my brother's gaming skills.
I am my dad's bad humour.
I am my mum's body type.


I am all I see.
The shuttle bus at the end of the day
My ps4 when I get home.
my dog when I get home.

I am all I hear.
“bark”-dog
“your gay”-dad
“go to bed”-mum
“boomer”-dad
I am all I feel and taste.
The shoes sliding on my feet when I go to school
the controller coming into my grasp
A bit of juicy steak in my mouth
cold ice cream melting in my mouth


And all I remember.
Breaking my arm at rugby prize giving
my first time going to my first school
I am all I’ve been taught.


I am all I think.
Secrets.
Deep down inside me.
I am all those things.
`



The hardest thing was writing everything down.
How?planning in book and

No comments:

Post a Comment